Thursday, March 13, 2014

#DisneySide Package!


We were so excited to open this package! It was like Christmas morning. Take a look at the goodies we received to throw an awesome #DisneySide Celebration!!

American Tourister was one of the sponsors of the kits and I have to say this hostess gift is great!! I now have my very own Official Luggage of Walt Disney World and it is even in Mickey Mouse colors. My son thinks it is his suitcase, haha yeah right! It has those swivel wheels and lots of storage room inside. I can tell it is just asking to be taken to WDW.

Inside the kit we received some cards with ideas for how to paint faces for the party


Cookie Cutters



Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Decor
After my son saw these he would not stop singing "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside its fun inside!"


Craisins, Mickey Stickers, and Goofy Temporary Tattoos for the guests 
and The Chew measuring cups for me!


HP was another one of our sponsors so we got these awesome Photo Card Packs to hand out to the adults at the party. Along with those, Run Disney sent us some bumper stickers and bracelets.


We also got these Disney posters. Besides the luggage this was my very favorite item in the pack and I got 10 so I can hand them out to all the families! Aren't they adorable?! They are 11x14 and go perfect with my valentines decor but I might just have to leave it up all year!

The box also had a hostess packet with Bingo cards, Disney Trivia and recipes we could use for the party. So much fun, I can't wait to get started!

We can't wait to host our #DisneySide party! Now off to http://www.disneysidecelebrations.com/
to start planning. This is an awesome website for ideas on themes, decor, activities and food! Check it out if you are trying to plan your own Disney themed Celebration. Also, you can check out DisneySide.com and Spoonful.com for even more ideas!

***I received free products in order to host the #DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment